Old versionsSee all
“Wheel of Fortune 2” is about crosswords, and is the second edition of the “Wheel of Fortune” series. In this game, you are on a TV show which is a crosswords contest. One particular characteristic of this game is that you can choose not only your name as a player, but your look too! When you first enter the game you’ll be asked to choose your skin color, hair color, hair style, and clothes style. Also, the game will ask you whether you use glasses. It’s what is commonly called your “avatar”.
You can play this game in three different modes, to know:
- Quick Play: In this mode you play an isolated game. Just hit the button and start playing.
- Road Trip: in this mode you can travel to up to 5 cities around the country (USA), playing games in all those.
- Puzzle of the day: similar to Quick Play, but related to the current day’s date.
All these modes also allow two different types of game: individual game or multiplayer game. Three players is the maximum amount of players accepted.
The game itself is about guessing complete phrases knowing only a few words of them. The board shows some of the letters, and you can either take a chance for the complete phrase, or spin the wheel of fortune to get some extra letters. Depending on the position where the wheel stops, you’ll have the chance to pick up some consonants and win some points (if the consonant you picked up is included in the phrase, otherwise you lose the points). With your earnings you also can buy some vowels and complete the phrase. When you are close enough to take a chance, "buzz in" and complete the phrase, before the other players do.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- 900MHz or faster Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 16-bit graphics & sound
- DirectSound-compatible Sound Card
- OpenGL compatible Video Card
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help
- Affordable price
- Multiplayer game available
- It’s available only in English
- Very limited amount of players available
- Use on network not supported